Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Week & Meals

I think last week, I said things would be MUCH slower. Well, I guess I misread my week. I think to say I have a slow week, ever again in my life, would be a crazy statement. Because for as far as I can see in my calendar, I am busy. I will probably be, with 4 boys, busy until I die. Which is fine. I won't have time to feel old then, right? ;) I just wonder when things will stop overlapping... NEVER? Great...

So, as usual, busy week! Practices, meetings, parent night, Boyscout Camping, etc... So, here's the menu:

Monday- Grilled Chicken, Red Potatoes, Strawberries

Tuesday- Chicken & Homemade Noodles, Broccoli

Wednesday- Taco Salad

Thursday- Country Scalloped Potatoes & Ham

Friday- Boy's at Scout Camp~ Leftovers for mama, Caden & Koen

Saturday- Homemade Pizza

Sunday- Crockpot whole chicken, veggies

Some weeks it just isn't that easy coming up with a meal plan! But, I know if I don't make one, my life will be in some sort of cyclone, spinning completely out of control come, oh about, 5:00pm... So, it is worth it to me to keep my sanity (well, SOME of it) and well, I don't want ALL of my hair to be grey!

I just have to say, even though our schedules are getting even more crazy, I love summer! I love the warm weather. I love spring flowers. I love new life.

How is YOUR week??? What are you eating? Can I send some boys over? Kidding. I'm just kidding. Unless you really WANT them over...

0 comments: