Isn't this shawl beautiful!? When I came across the Nimli website, I noticed their shawls right away. And there are so many different kinds!
Well, Nimli sent me this shawl:
I LOVE it. It can be dressy, or you can just make it casual and pretty, and it's all in how you put it around you! I can see I will be using this a lot more in the coming days! It is SO versatile! Great for ANYTIME. (Here is a video on some ways to tie a shawl)
The shawl is a Pashmina shawl (made from fine cashmere wool), and it is made of Pashmina and silk (55% Pashmina 45% Silk) It is 60 x 12'' and it is LOVELY!
So, how much would YOU love to own one of these beautiful shawls? Well, Ja and the wonderful people at Nimli are offering one lucky winner the baby blue shawl (pic all the way at the top!). Woo hoo!
So, what do you have to do to enter? I am SO glad you asked! If you are in the US, here are your 6 ways to enter:
- Go to the Nimli website and tell me what else you see that you would LOVE to have.
- Tell me why you would like to have the beautiful baby blue pashmina shawl...
- Follow this blog, or tell me if you already are.
- Grab my button, and leave a link to your site.
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Follow me on Twitter, and blog about this giveaway!
That's it ladies! 6 different ways to enter to win this great giveaway! Hurry though, this giveaway ends August 12th!