Monday, July 27, 2009

Baking Day!

As I mentioned about a week and a half ago, I was planning on having some baking/ non-baking days. Well, I had them last week!

I wanted to get some pictures posted, so you could see what we are enjoying!

I also want to encourage you, if you say your not good at baking or whatever, if you have the desire, KEEP TRYING! No one does it all perfectly every time! In fact, I had a recipe for bread last week, and I made it 2 times and it NEVER came out! I have 2 days on a row of flat bread. But on the third day, I decide to try a different recipe so I could make sure I wasn't letting this recipe defeat me! SO I tried another recipe, and it worked wonderfully!




Here is the 2 loaves of bread I make and some rolls I also make with the remaining dough:
And here are some of the delightful noodles that myself, my mom and sister Katie made:

I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my dehydrator! I was able to dry them out a lot quicker in there! I am SO thankful for it! And the noodles are DELICIOUS!

Get in the kitchen and try something new~ You will be glad and your family will be amazed! =)

0 comments: