Sunday, April 12, 2009

Meals This Week

Another crazy, busy week! I hope you all had a great weekend. We did~ dispite colds that are rolling through the family...

We have so much going this week, and of course it all overlaps, so I am usually late to whatever I am doing. And hubby is usually helping by running kids too. We have Boyscouts, Church Board Meetings, 4H, Baseball Practices, Worship Practice, Women's Ministry, a garage sale, and more!

SO, with that in mind, as usual~ I am keeping meals quick and easy!

Here's our dinners:
Monday- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (crockpot)

Tuesday- Homemade Noodles & Spegetti Sauce & Salad

Wednesday- Cheeseburger Pie, Frozen Fruit

Thursday- Tatertot Casserole

Friday- Grilled Pork Chops, Pasta Salad, Lettuce Salad (OR Eating Out)

Saturday- Tacos (with Homemade Tortillas)

Sunday- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Noodles & Salad

To see how each of these meals play out, follow me over to Happy to be at Home, where my Kitchen is the Kitchen of the Week!

What are YOU eating with week? Have a good one!

For More Meal plans, go to Orgjunkie.com.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like an exciting week! Can't wait to see more of you on Happy to me at home!!