Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Kroger Trip!

Just wanted to put a quick pic up of an extra trip I took to Kroger today. There are some very good sales this week at Kroger, so you may want to check yours out. You can go to Kroger.com to get their weekly ad on-line.





Here is what I got for $8.54:



All of the following were free with my Kroger doubling coupons: Rice Cakes, Suave Deodorant, Bird's Eye Frozen Veggies, and Softsoap. The tomatoes were $2.20. Not on sale but a need for tonight's tacos! The Always Infinity weren't on sale either, but I had a great Catalina coupon I wanted to use. And the milk/cereal deal is awesome! 3 boxes for $6, then when you buy 3, you get 4 half gallons of milk free! (Check to make sure this is the same in your area before you head to the store!) I also saved $33.38! Very nice!

So, check out Kroger this week!!!

0 comments: