- Chapter One is on "Beauty". Kristin talked about how she strived to be beautiful, and successful. But she says, "My first point of confusion was interpreting beauty as something to be aspired to instead of a reflection of who we are." I liked that one. So often we try to be beautiful by do things to our "outer body". But who we are down to our very core tells us and others if we are truly beautiful!
- I liked this quote from Chapter One also, " The more we allow ourselves to be transformed into His likeness, the more captivating, irresistible, and breathtaking we become."
- Chapter 2 is "Confidence". Kristin in this part says that she had earlier in her life she "confused confidence with arrogance".
- She also talks about in Chapter 2 that confidence isn't in us, it is in having God IN us.
- I loved this quote in Chapter 2: " When I let go of my old ways and turned up my empty palms to God, I could imagine His voice on high: "There you go, sweetheart. Finally, after all of this time, you can be useful to Me."
- Chapter 3 talks about a woman's curves, as in our softness, our gentleness, our love. "When we cultivate an edge, we cut."
- She says, "Our strength lies not in our edges, but in our curves."
There were so many good points in these chapters but I don't want to give the whole book away.... YET! So, if you would like to have a chance at winning this book, enter HERE.
I will review more of the book very soon!