I have been given an opportunity to review the book, "Work in Progress" by Kristin Armstrong. I was a little skeptical at first because well, do you recognize the last name, Armstrong? As in Lance? This book is by his ex-wife. I knew he had divorced and I felt badly for the woman behind the "ex". I guess I was skeptical because I had never heard of Kristin Armstrong's name as being a Christian writer.
But as I started the book, it was obvious she is no Bible scholar. But, I mean that in a very good way! She talks to you in her book, like she is right there with you. As an encouragement. It is very easy reading, and I was able to read 3 chapters in very little time. And it really gave me some things to think about, and I even broke out my highlighter to mark some things that I didn't want to forget.
Starting tomorrow, I will give some more reviews on what I have read. And next Friday, April 24th, midnight EST, I will be choosing 5 lucky people to own this book and read it for themselves. So, starting now enter! Here's what you have to do, to get one entry per item:
- Share what book you have read, that was favorite.
- Become a follower of this blog (or tell me that you already are!)
- Subscribe to this blog (or tell me you already are!)
- Link this giveaway on your blog, then come back here and tell me that you did!
- Follow me on Twitter (or tell me you already are!)
So, there you go. 5 chances to win one of 5 books! Enter today, and come back for some quotes from this good book!