Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Word for Today


" For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6


Wow, to worry about the things of this world, to worry about my house not being completed, or to worry about my boys being hurt and I won't be there to help them, or whatever- is to be carnally minded. I can't control these things, so why am I worrying over them?


But, if I am spiritually minded, I will have life and peace. So true, isn't it? When I give something over to God because I know there is nothing I can do about it, He gives me such a peace, and therefore He gives me life! I have A life because it isn't filled with worry and doubt.


When the worry creeps in, say I trust you Lord, and then push it (pull it, drag it) out of your mind. If it creeps back in, say it again. I trust you Lord. And MEAN it! I TRUST YOU LORD!!! Take a deep breath and TRUST HIM.


Jesus~ Thank you so much that we can cast our burdens on You and You will take care of them. We are human, and cannot control all things. But You can control all things, help me to realize that and to trust You, at all times. I love you so much and I thank You for loving ME. ~Amen

0 comments: