Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Weeks Meals




I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a pretty good one. But it is getting stinkin' cold again. It is supposed to get down to 3 degrees tonight... (think warm thoughts, think warm thoughts....)




There we go.... it's not cold out. I know because I am here on the beach, getting a sunburn and lovin' life...


Ah, who am I kidding?

I'm not fooling this dude, he knows cold. AND IT IS COLD!!!
Anyways, I think I had enough fun with clip art....
.
I am going to retry my baking day Monday. Since my last one was a FLOP.
.
Thank you for the recipe for bread, Genesa! I will probably be trying it! And the rest of the week, I have pretty much the same as every other week, Worship practice, Church and Women's Ministry. My boys are feeling better, I hope they continue to get well this week! At least we aren't waking up in the wee-hours of the mornin'... Mommy likes.
OK, Down to business! Here are our meals for this week:
.
Monday- Vegetable Soup with grilled ham and cheese
Tuesday- Cavatini & bread w/ frozen fruit (from this summer!)
Wednesday- Salmon, corn & potatoes
Thursday- Chicken Noodle Soup (homemade) and bread
Friday- Pizza & Chips
Saturday- I cannot figure out what to have this night... We will be flying by the seat of our pants this night... or just have left-overs (we will see!)
Sunday- Lunch will be Whole Chicken in a Crockpot w/ Veggies
.
I have a lot of bread in the menu this week. But I am counting on my baking day to go well! I didn't figure up the costs for the meals but as usual, my meals will be as cheap as $2. and as much as $6.
.
So, what are YOU eating this week?

0 comments: