Thursday, March 11, 2010

God's Word for Us Today


Psa 37:23 The LORD guides us in the way we should go and protects those who please him.
Psa 37:24 If they fall, they will not stay down, because the LORD will help them up.
Psa 37:25 I am old now; I have lived a long time, but I have never seen good people abandoned by the LORD or their children begging for food.
Psa 37:26 At all times they give freely and lend to others, and their children are a blessing.
Psa 37:27 Turn away from evil and do good, and your descendants will always live in the land;
Psa 37:28 for the LORD loves what is right and does not abandon his faithful people. He protects them forever, but the descendants of the wicked will be driven out.


I love these verses. If we do things to please the Lord (give freely to others, turn away from evil & do good, be faithful!), He will protect us and our children. We will not go hungry, neither will our children, He will never leave us! So, no matter the situation your family is in, ALWAYS trust in the Lord and His promises. He will never leave you...

1 comments:

Jen said...

Great verses for this stage of my life. I seem to have jobs chasing me... but haven't found one that fits perfectly with my family. I have faith that God has this job waiting for me at the most perfect time.

I love that I can kindly deny these other jobs (temptations) and wait patiently on the Lord.