Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning- Starts Monday!!!


Monday is the big day! We are starting to Spring Clean! Oh, I have been itchin' to start... but have had to try to hold myself off. The Lord tried to teach me self-control in the funniest ways...

But, Monday is the day. Check out the schedule HERE. This Monday starts with the Entryway... And mine needs some work! Hopefully, I will get some MAJOR stuff done! And getting the hubby involved in this one is a MUST! :)

So, don't forget to join us Monday! See you then!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Are we supposed to do more than clean? Like "paint"?

Sarah said...

Jen~ You DEFINITELY can paint... In fact there may be some area I need to do more than clean in also... MY Entry way included. It needs flooring, walls need painting, etc. I hope I can get my hubby into helping on it, and I will be doing more! :) But, you can also JUST clean. Whatever you want to fit it is great!

Genesa said...

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait - just think - when we are done our houses will be clean and it just might be warm outside!!!!

Danielle said...

I am so excited about this! What a great way to get our houses all nice and clean before the warm weather breaks and we won't want to be stuck inside cleaning! You rock for doing this!

Janet Phillips said...

I like the spring part, not so much the cleaning! haha Good luck with it.

also thanks for stoping by my sight.

Unknown said...

I am anxiously awaiting the Broers cleanout the garage day~ happens one day in the Spring. But, it is still too cold and too much snow/ice here......I need to tackle one room at a time- Good luck with your entryway- I know my entryway will be a continual project once all this snow melts and we have a mudfestival in the yard!