Monday, September 28, 2009

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil- Review & Freebie!!!!

Image of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 16 oz. Tropical Traditions offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the 16 oz trial size of our Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.



A while back, I got the privilege of trying Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions. Tropical Traditions, as I have heard from many family members and acquaintances, is a WONDERFUL place to buy organic food items. I decided to do some checking out on my own. Because I of course want to be healthy and would LOVE to IMPROVE our health!

So, Tropical Traditions was wonderful enough to send me a jar of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, and a book about Virgin Coconut Oil.

First of all, I was delighted to find out that the founder of the company is a Christian! And he even has a part in his book explaining his relationship with Christ and how you can also have one! Refreshing!

Second, I tried the coconut oil in frying potatoes on the stove, and OH. MY. GOODNESS. These were the MOST WONDERFUL I have even tasted! They were the normal fried potatoes but with a hint of coconut flavor! I added a small bit of sea salt to them and I can imagine we will someday be eating THOSE in Heaven! =)

Third, I am anxious to see how my health will improve! Most of you don't know, but I suffer from IBS, which is a not so fun issue with my bowels. Coconut Oil, I discovered in my readings, is supposed to help STOP the symptoms of IBS! OH HAPPY DAY! Now, that I know that I have been monitoring my intake of coconut oil, trying to get in at least 1-3 tablespoon to my diet each day. I am a BELIEVER in this product! I am ready to now place my first order with them. It has been about a week and a half with NO symptoms of my IBS, and it has been such a HUGE blessing! I am seriously THANKING GOD each morning for this product. I can't believe what an improvement this has already been!

Here is a brief rundown of health benefits that I have found, so far (REAL Coconut Oil is MULTI-PURPOSE!):

  • Hair Care and Skin Care (Great Moisturizer and Healing for different skin related issues)
  • Heart Disease (Contains 50% Lauric Acid, which is great for your heart!)
  • Weight Loss
  • Pancreatitis
  • Digestive Problems (aids in absorbing the right nutrients!)
  • Immunity (great for immune system, and great as an antiviral!)
  • Healing (speeds up healing of damaged tissue)
  • Infections (of ALL sorts!)
  • Liver (great source of fatty acids that the liver needs)
  • Kidneys (helps in preventing kidney and gall bladder diseases and in dissolving kidney stones)
  • Diabetes
  • Bones (absorbtion!)
  • Dental
  • HIV & Cancer
  • Sun protection
  • Thyroid Health
  • and MANY MORE!!!
If you want to find out more in depth information on any of these ailments and the benefits of using Coconut Oil with it, just do a search like "coconut oil and Diabetes" or "coconut oil and antibacterial". I encourage you to do your OWN research!

Also be sure to check out the Tropical Traditions web site. They frequently run deals on products that make them more affordable. But you cannot put a price on the good health of your family! Check them out!

Like I said, this is one product I will probably use for the rest of my life! I have seen the results and I am going to be able to do (and EAT) more of those things that I enjoy! If you have any questions for me on this product, PLEASE e-mail me!

Tropical Traditions has even offered to send you a FREE Virgin Tropical Coconut Oil Book (like the one I got!), with your first order to them! All you have to do is enter "5366195" as a referral code!!!

If you have any of the major issues that I have listed above, please do some research on Coconut Oil! Check out the Tropical Traditions site and see what wonderful products they have to offer!

Now through October 11, there is a Buy 1 Get 2 FREE Sale!
USDA Organic Seal which appears on all of our Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Containers
Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
Certified Organic
3 pints (16 FL. oz. ea.) - glass jar

Image of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 16 oz. Tropical Traditions offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the 16 oz trial size of our Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.


***Coconut Oil that you can buy at Wal-Mart IS NOT the same! This is REAL coconut oil! imitation WILL NOT work the same. Not even the taste in cooking with it. There is NO comparison to the REAL THING!

1 comments:

Maria said...

I so very much agree about Virgin Coconut Oil being fabulous. I have not used TT brand, but a couple of others and my family just loves it.

A couple of my favorite food uses are stir fry and brownies oh and it is good in hot chocolate or coffee if you drink it.

I've also used it as sunscreen and heavenly sugar scrubs.