Monday, June 8, 2009

Meals This Week

So, I am so far behind. I spent all of my time last night waiting for the Old Navy Coupon. Luckily I got one this morning, or I might have been a little mad at the whole situation.

This week is going to be busy, as I think ALL OF THE REST OF THE SUMMER. I hope I don't get grayer by the time summer is through. You know, grayer hair... Ugh.

I am starting the boys on a chore list. I will post that on our other site soon, so you all can keep me at it, and help encourage me when the boys decide that it isn''t super fun anymore...

Lots goin' on! I'm sure for you all too!

Here is our menu this week:

Monday- Cheeseburger Pie, cantaloupe

Tuesday- Tuna salad pita pockets, fruit

Wednesday- Spaghetti & cheese bread

Thursday- Strawberry shortcake (I am doing wishful thinking here. Hoping to get to pick strawberries by Wednesday.

Friday- Grill Day, some sort of meat (on sale), pasta salad, salad

Saturday- Tacos

Sunday- Church potluck

Lots going to be going on on this site too. Be sure to enter our giveaways. We are giving away the truffles on Friday night! And the Hip-t next week! Also, check back with us, we have MORE great giveaways coming up! You WON'T want to miss out!

For more great menu plans, go to orgjunkie.com

1 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Pita pockets...yum! Sounds like a marvelous week!

:)