Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taking Some Time

As some of you know, my hubby went in for knee surgery yesterday. Things went well (Praise God!), and hubby is now home. We got home late last night. Please pray for my hubby, and his recovery. We got up several times last night, and the pain is quite a bit sometimes! But, he seems like he's in good spirits, and we are of course praising God for being so good!

Thank you for all of your prayers, and I will try to continue on with regular blogging as attention allows me to! (Hopefully later today!)

Have a blessed day! =)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Prayin' for ya Deven, Glad things went well!

TheAtticGirl said...

Will be praying for your hubby! Glad that the surgery went well!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad he's home and healing! I will pray for a quick recovery!

Mom of three little Princesses said...

Hope he continues to feel better. I'm sure he is going crazy sitting! Praying for ya Deven

Molly said...

Glad he is doing good! My tough guy hubby is quite the handful when he is sick...hope yours treats you good. :)