This Giveaway has ENDED! Thank you for Entering!
Look at this wonderful stuff! This is what I got in the mail today! I instantly went and washed off my other (horrible) make-up, and applied this Mineral Make-up by Mineral Basics.
There are 7 pieces that they sent me.
They sent me a mini Kabuki Brush.
(The following is a description from their site, and also what they sent)
1. Light Neutral Foundation (5 grams powder by weight in 20-gram sifter jar...90 day supply! FULL JAR!) ...for light skin with balanced undertones. One of our most popular shades! Achieve great coverage for acne, scars, bruising, veins, rosacea and more, while looking totally natural and flawless! Also provides a natural sunscreen!
2. True Blush- a neutral, dusty rose blush, perfect for just about any skin tone! (5 gram jar)
3. Perfect Tan Bronzer/All-Over Color- a brand new shade! Stunning matte rosy beige...gives skin a wash of natural tan color when used all over face...can also be applied to body or just as blush. My personal favorite shade!
4. Glow- perfect finishing powder that creates a soft, subtle glow all over! (5 gram jar)
5. Finishing Silk- final mineral powder that sets your makeup and gives a flawless, natural finish!! (5 gram jar)
6. Light Complete Cover Sample- a heavy concealer that can be used alone (as a foundation) or for spot-concealing. Has a matte finish and balanced undertones. Helps absorb excess oil. (1/4 teaspoon in baggie)
After I put on the Mineral Basics Make-up, I LOVED the way my face looked! It didn't look blotchy, like it does with other make-up. And I actually wear a make-up that you can buy in retail and drug stores that says it mineral make-up. But it sure doesn't compare to Mineral Basics! As I was looking at how good my skin looked, I touched my face and it was super soft!
I'm just layin' out all the cards now... I have oily and dry skin combo. Yeah, I know, nice to work with. I also am 32 and STILL have acne. I know, now your getting jealous. Coverage with Mineral Basics was very nice! It didn't TOTALLY cover the blemishes (but I am still learning how to apply the make-up correctly too), but it did a pretty good job of it. And I will also say it did a LOT better job then any make-ups I have tried in a while. Also, 8 hours later, after putting the make-up on, my skin doesn't look oily. Usually 10 minutes after I put on my old make-up, I look oily.
So, I have to say I am very impressed. I will DEFINITELY order more from Mineral Basics.
And NOW, I am excited to be giving away one of these sets, just like I got, in the skin color of your choice! They also ship WORLDWIDE!
Here is what you have to do to enter (leave a separate comment for each):
- Tell us why you would like to win this set.
- Visit the Mineral Basics site HERE and tell me what other product you would like to try.
- Blog about this giveaway on you site, then leave us a link.
- Twitter about this giveaway, and leave link.
- Add yourself as a follower of Beautiful2God, or tell me if you already are.
- Subscribe to Beautiful2God, or tell me if you already are.
That's it! Giveaway ends 5/28!!!