Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

It is Thursday again, and time for Things I Love Thursday on my other site. GO HERE to see all of the things that people love this week! Participate if you'd like!
.

This week on THIS site, The Thing I love is a new book I started just last night. The book is called " Work in Progress" and it is by Kristin Armstrong. It was so good that I read the first 3 chapters last night after the boys went to bed. And I still made it to bed by 10pm!
.

I will actually be reviewing the book on this site, and then when I am done, I will be choosing some blessed people to win this book! We have 5 books we can give away!
.

So, stay tuned for that. This is going to be a good one! I love reading a good book, don't YOU?




Remember to join us for more Things We Love! GO HERE!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Wells said...

This sounds like a great book! I will be looking forward to the giveaway!

-Ashley