Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Weeks Menu


I have failed to get my meals put on for about 3 weeks now... ooopps! But I have been keeping a menu, or else I wouldn't know what to do with myself come 5:00pm.


This week we actually have a birthday (my baby boy turns 1!) and a party. Plus all of my normal: Worship Practice, Wednesday night church, Women's Ministry. Next week is Spring Break... please pray for my sanity and good weather.


So, here's the menu:


Monday- Tuna Noodle Casserole




Wednesday- Mini Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & other veggie


Thursday- Tuna Salad (homemade) Pita Pockets


Friday- Koen's 1st B'day! Tacos w/homemade tortillas


Saturday- Boy's away (sleepover, thanks Carrie!) Leftovers or out to eat


Sunday- Pork Chops w/ veggies (hopefully on the grill!)


So, that is what is on OUR menu this week, HERE are more to look at. What are YOU having this week???

0 comments: