Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meals this Week

Wow, this last week turned out WAAYYY busier then I expected. Life does that sometimes, I guess. At least I have the Lord as ruler of my life, so when my life gets busy, I know He is in control if I let Him be! So His control of my busy week was actually really good! I was blessed to be able to attend a women's retreat this weekend. And it was nice, no sleep~ but great fellowship. I am actually (after only 8 hours of sleep, with 3 hours the night before...) feeling really good today, refreshed and ready for this next week!

If you haven't seen, I am doing a giveaway, and am also a party of the Ultimate Blog Party. SO check those out, there are lots of giveaways at the UBP.

Don't forget also, our Spring Cleaning segment. We are cleaning our Master or Second bathroom, OR any other areas that you need to have Spring Cleaned in this next week! Join us Monday morning for that, so you can link up.

Also Join us Tuesday, we will be starting a segment called "Homemade". This is where I am going to be make things by hand, and (hopefully) showing you how you can also do it!

Now, to the meals! I've got 2 birthday boys to celebrate this week (if you remember I had one last week too!), my oldest son, Deklyn and my hubby! AND this week is also Spring Break for us, so busy, busy, busy!!!

Monday- Chicken & Veggie Stir fry, on rice

Tuesday- Deklyn's B'day~ He wanted Homemade Pizza

Wednesday- My hubby's B'day~ Pork Chops (maybe on the grill or in the oven if it rains!), with veggies and a pasta salad.

Thursday- Pork Sandwiches, french fries & fresh fruit

Friday- Away at a Retreat with Hubby

Saturday- Dinner with Friends from Church

Sunday- Grill out??? Chicken on Bun, salad & fruit

So, I hope all of you have a truly blessed week, and I hope to see you back here soon!

0 comments: