Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meals This Week


I was feeling in a bit of a "meal slump", in trying to figure out what to have this week... So, I will be on the look out this week to find some new recipes for next weeks schedule! I think I am going to look into the "Recipezaar" site, and see what that is all about! I DID remember a meal that is a FAV in our family that I haven't done in a while, for the Cheeseburger Pie(we add frozen veggies to the recipe).


So, here are my dinners this week :


Monday: Cheeseburger Pie, Frozen Fruit


Tuesday: Vegetable soup over Homemade Mashed Potatoes


Wednesday: Baked Mac-n-Cheese( homemade) , Chicken


Thursday: Hamburgers on a bun, french fries, salad


Friday: Tacos


Saturday: Lunch- Salmon & Salad, Dinner- Soup & Grilled Cheese


Sunday: Whole Chicken in a Crockpot w/ Veggies


All of my meals (including the Sunday's meal) is less then $5. I am feeding 2 adults and 4 growing little boys (yes, baby has been eating ground up big people food! And a lot of it!).


So, what are YOU eating this week??? Any EASY, cheap recipe ideas for me???

0 comments: