Monday, January 5, 2009

Meals This Week

Back to normal.... boys had their first day back to school today. So it was very quiet.

I had to take some healthy little boys to their doctor's check-ups this morning. Caden & Koen are growing right on schedule! Caden of course is like 50% in all of his growth (weight, height, head), Koen is 50% in his weight, 75% in his weight and 90% in his head size (it's because everyone is always saying how cute he is!) Koen is 9 mo. and a 20 pounder! And he is quickly catching up to Caden who is now 37 pounds, and 4 years old!

I wish that time would just stand still and they wouldn't grow anymore, any of my boys. Well, time could wait to stand still, until summer... =)

Ok, so my week is full, again! Being a stay-at-home mom is work, people! I don't care who you are!

So- here is my menu. I love the quick/easy recipes (again) this week...

Monday- Tatertot Casserole

Tuesday- Chicken & Dumplings

Wednesday- Baked Macaroni

Thursday- Vegetable Soup

Friday- Taco (Caden's Birthday Party)

Saturday- Servant's Meal for People at our Church

Sunday- Potluck at Church, (Another B'day in the Evening!)


What are you eating this week???

0 comments: