Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Groceries this Week

I can't believe I am once again taking pictures of my groceries. But I guess I do it, in order to be an encouragement to you.





So shopping went OK today. I stayed well under my $80. budget.





At Kroger, I spent $17.02, and got everything you can see to the right of the pic (hamburger , chicken thighs , 1 pkg of Kraft cheese, free suave deodorant, 1 popcorn, 6 boxes of Kleenex lotion, and 2 lrg. coffee creamers. I saved $25.89!

At Meijer, I spent $36.16 and got everything on the right side. I got 6 Electrasol Dish washer gel tabs (I had a raincheck for $3. a box from several weeks ago and $2.50 coupons)that were $.50 a box, 2 boxes of Nestle hot chocolate that were $.24 a box, 2 soy milks, 5 gal. of milk (that's over $18 in just milk!), 4 bags of Sargento cheese, 2 loaves of bread, 2 pkg of napkins, and 1 pkg of plates. I saved $43.51!


I spent $53.18 total and saved $69.40!

My total in buying all of these things would have been $122.58!

0 comments: