Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Giving of Your Gifts

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a person who likes to "make things". I draw, I sew, I can do "crafty things". I really would like to use my talents to bless other people. I actually NEED to do this more!

So, I would like to ask you and maybe challenge you: What are you good at? Cooking, Baking, Crafting, Sewing, Knitting.... And then secondly, how have you used those "gifts" that God has given you, to bless others? And the challenge for the next several days, GO DO IT! Make something and give it today! Who do you think could be blessed by your gift today? Pray that God reveals that person or people to you, and GIVE, GIVE, GIVE!!!

Please, if you would, Leave a comment here and tell me what your gift/ talent is... I love to hear what people's gifts are!

Thank you!

0 comments: