Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win

If you haven't seen me post on this, GREAT! If you have, I hope this is a reminder of a great, FREE tool that you can use to earn loot!

This Christmas, we got a good deal on a Wii (yes, we are a little behind the times, but we didn't pay as much as people did last year!) for the boys. But the accessories and games can be expensive! And if they aren't expensive, they are few are far between to find anything good.

So we had been doing searches through our Swagbucks tool bar. It is so easy, and I usually have no trouble finding what I need to find, because they use Google and Ask.com. The really great part about the searches then is you can win "Swagbucks" which you can use to purchase anything from gift cards to other prizes. I have used mine to purchase Amazon.com e-gift cards.

This Christmas, I was able to get extra accessories and games with my Amazon.com e-gift cards! Woot! I even had enough that I am now saving for a new set of stainless steel pots and pans through Amazon.com. I can't wait!

If you are interested, all you have to give them is your name and e-mail! Then you can download the free toolbar (the easiest way to do searches) or you can just click into Swagbucks each time.

***Actually right now they seem to be giving an abundance of Swagbucks away, so if you already have Swagbucks, remember to do your searches through them! We have been getting 4 or more Swagbucks a day!***

0 comments: