Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pray for Me Today!


Right now, I am on my way, with my mother, my son Caden and my niece, to Florida. I decided to help my mom pack up my grandpa's Florida home and put it on the market for sale. He is now in a nursing home, and we have to get this house ready ASAP to sell quickly.


Please pray that we have safe travel, and that we accomplish all that we need to during this week. Our travel time from Northern Indiana to Ft. Myer, Florida is about 20-21 hours. We will be resting at night and driving during the day.


Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers today. I will try to keep you updated and posting throughout the week still. Because hopefully we will be getting to enjoy ourselves a little this week!


Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

I'll be praying for you and your family and the house sale!

Megan said...

Praying Sarah, Have a safe trip and try to squeeze in some fun!

Unknown said...

I'm hoping you have a nice calm trip and that you are able to accomplish everything you need to get done. Good luck!