Monday, July 13, 2009

Meal Plan- Getting Back into It

I wasn't technically on a "vacation", although I did get to go to the beach and enjoy some time around a pool (mainly to cool down after working hard). We did also get things done that we needed to accomplish at my grandpa's place, including selling the place ourselves while we were there! I guess NOTHING is selling, but somehow (GOD!) we were able to not even TRY to seel it and people came to us. BIG TIME BLESSINGS on this trip, God was DEFINITELY there!

So, I got back yesterday about 4:30 PM, and today I need to try to figure out out meal plan for the next week... (Akward pause, deeps sighs and dread........)

So, HOPEFULLY I can successfully figure out our meals. It would be NO help to make a meal plan, if it weren't able to accomplish what it is supposed to, you know, less chaos at dinner time, money saving, etc.

Soooo, here are our meals:

Monday- Sloppy Joes, french fries, veggie

Tuesday- Tuna Noodle Casserole (tuna, noodles, veggie)

Wednesday- Grilled Chops, veggie

Thursday- Chicken/ Broccoli Casserole

Friday- Pizza, homemade breadsticks

Saturday- Leftovers/or Out to Eat

Sunday- Grill Somethin' including garden veggies!!! Mmmm!

SO, there it is... this took me about 2 hours to figure out between phone calls and laundry, cleaning and feeding baby. So, what are YOU eating this week???

For more menu plans, go to org junkie.com.

0 comments: