I was recently contacted by Laura at Celebrate Truffles, and sent 2 packages of their truffles. Like these:
Of course, I was all for anything to do with chocolate...
So, What is the difference between these and any other truffle? These are all natural AND they help curb your appetite! Here is what they tell us on their site:
- Savor Premium Hand-Made Chocolates
- Satisfy your hunger - Rich, never-bitter, rare cocoa from an ancient recipe
- Cut your cravings - Quickly absorbed nutrients deliver quick satisfaction
- Maximize your nutrition - Concentrated nutrients from 59 whole foods
- Increase your Omega 3/DHA - Feed your heart and brain these vital nutrients
- Boost your antioxidants - Premium cocoa delivers superb natural antioxidants
- Naturalize your beauty - Smoother skin, silkier hair, stronger nails
- Enjoy Low Glycemic Chocolate - for those who watch their blood sugar
- Delightfully 100% All Natural
Awesome when all of that can be combined with CHOCOLATE!
Like I said, they sent me the 2 packages above and asked me to try them out and give an honest opinion. Well, honestly they are delicious! My favorites were of course the straight up chocolate and dark chocolate versions.
I also tried them before a meal to see if they really did curb any extra hunger. And here also, I have to say I think it did. I usually tried these before lunch, and so I ate one about 20 minutes before I ate my lunch. On these days, my life had been pretty hectic and lunch was fast and not great. On days when lunch is like that, I usually end up doing a lot of snacking. But on the days when I tried the Celebrate Truffles, I did not do all of the snacking I would have normally done.
Weight loss is not important to me, I have been blessed with not having to worry about that, and with intestinal issues, if you can call that a blessing... But one thing that is VERY important to me is nutrition, and good healthy ingredients, and I was extremely impressed with the ingredients in these truffles. I knew what all of the ingredients were! That is rare.
So, now on to the good part for YOU! The GIVEAWAY!
To one lucky winner, Celebrate Truffles is giving the 2 sampler boxes pictured above!
Here is what you need to do:
- Tell me why you would like to try these!
- Bookmark their new website, HERE.
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Become a follower of this site (or tell me you already are!)
- Become a Subscriber to this site (or tell me you already are!)
That's it! Giveaway end on June 12th at Midnight!