Last week, we weren't able to link up , because I just found out, I can't have 2 linky things on the same day... SO! Lesson learned...
Today's Spring Cleaning is the Office Area. Some of you may have a room that is your office, or if you are like me you just have a small space in a larger room that is your office. Whatever you have, your office should be the "hub" of a woman who is Beautiful to God! Think of all of the planning, all of the organizing that could take place in our office area!
So, let's get organized so we can really work as efficient as possible.
- First, take everything out. Clear shelves, clean out drawers, clean off table tops, etc. As you are taking it all out of where it was, decide if you should keep it, trash it, sell it, or here's a new one, file it (my hubby loves that one). Then Do It!
- Second, dust, wash down and sweep before you put anything back.
- Reorganize! Let's not let our areas get out of control again. Use baskets, tubs, shelves, files, etc to help us organize!
- Put it all back! Find a home for everything that is going to work the best. For example, do you use a hole punch (for example) a lot? Do you store it in the lower shelf, and hate to put it back so then it lays on the table of desk, out of place? Put frequently used items in a easy to reach spot, so you can ALSO put them away just as easy!
- Do you have a coupon stash, like I do? Are they organized like they should be? Have you been wanting to try another system to organize? DO it this week! I use a binder for mine, with baseball card pages. But you may want to use envelopes or even a shoebox! Whatever it is, make sure it works the best for YOU.
- Take a list of all of the supplies that you need, or will need in the near future. Then as sales come, you can pick those items up, and not have to pay full price. We have a Staples that has good sales every now and then, and places also have great sales starting around July! Don't forget that!
- What about decoration? Do you need to redecorate to make you feel more excited to use this area? Do IT!
Alright, there's your assignment! Get to it! I will post my pics soon! (there was a snow delay this AM, and I had to get a broken light bulb out of the lamp that WAS keeping our baby ducks warm in the barn, so I had to rush to that before they got cold & rig something until hubby gets home tonight! Is it nap time yet????) Keep up the good work ladies! Can't wait to see what you've got this week!
Link your Spring Cleaning this week, and ONLY your Spring Cleaning! =)