Welcome Back! If you would like to join us this week, we will be spring cleaning our living room or family room area!
I know this is one room I have actually been looking forward to, even though it will be a lot of work! But, it's work that needs done! I'm ready! How about YOU???
Here is your assignments:
- Take everything off of shelves, tables, out of drawers, baskets etc. Wipe down, dust, sweep!
- Get rid of any un-needed items (garage sale/ donation!)
- dust/ sweep off ceiling fan, sweep down cobwebs!
- Clean off your furniture! (Make sure to look at your furniture's manufacturer's directions on how to clean!) Sweep out furniture, tip back & sweep under!
- Clean windows, blinds, curtains, screens
- Dust/ clean pictures on the walls and on tables/ shelves, replace old pics with new ones if needed!
- This would be a great time to clean the carpets! Wash rugs, sweep floor.
- Rid out those old magazines you don't read anymore, or won't read. Throw away or donate.
- Go through music, tapes, CD's, DVD's, etc. Get rid of the things you won't watch or listen to any more. Donate or set aside for garage sale.
- Replace seasonal decor. Decorate for Spring/summer!
- Does anything need replaced? Fix it now, or get rid of it!
- Put everything back! Step back and take a picture! Very nice!
So, you ready!? Set. GO! Link up below, and show us your sad living room, just waiting for a good Spring Cleaning!