Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning- Living Room, Part 2

It's Friday!!!

I'm partly in disbelief because this week went a lot faster then I expected! My husband has been home the last 2 days from work. He took off because he has a lot to do before he gets knee surgery in 2 1/2 weeks. And I guess I get recruited as his helper. So, I still have my living room to finish today, but I WILL have pictures later today.

UPDATE:

It's done! I had to sweep yet today. Friday's are my sweeping day, and I swept off the fan and swept all of the dust bunnies from my shelves (our pellet burner makes a lot of dust in our house!). SO here are the befores:




And here are the afters: Much better.




How did You all do? I hope you had a slower week! Why don't you share your Spring Cleaning with us? Link up below!





1 comments:

Megan said...

looks great!

I know what you mean with the dust and pellet stoves ugh!!

I still need to do that room!