Monday, February 9, 2009

This Weeks Meals


So, I'm a little behind, but I'm gaining on everything! I had a great weekend, so it's hard to complain about the work when I come back. Besides, it's not THAT bad!


I have the usual this week, Tuesday's worship practice, Wednesday's Church, Thursday's Woman's Ministry, plus tonight we have boy scouts and Church Board Meeting, and Friday is a Birthday party for 2 nieces, and Saturday is Valentine's Day!


So, for the week we have these dinners:


Salmon Patties with veggies

Ham steaks (grilled)on a bun, pasta salad, homemade potato chips

Fish, potatoes, broccoli

White Chili (new recipe), pumpkin rolls

Birthday Party for Nieces (no cooking!)

V-Day Tacos with fixin's

Chicken w/ veggies in the crock pot


For Breakfasts we have the following:

Cereal

Baked Oatmeal

Heart shaped pancakes (V-Day)


If you have an abundance of potatoes, like I do, because you buy them when they get so cheap (like me!), then you want to find some more ways to use them!!! Here is a good way:


Homemade Potato Chips (not like the REAL, but taste great!)

cut potatoes thinly, as many as you will eat!

toss them in olive oil

lay on a baking sheet, that has been sprayed, single layer (you can salt them if you'd like)

baking in a 350 degree oven until golden brown


My boys love these! All of them, little and big...


Also, if my White Chili turns out good, I will give you all the recipe for that. That is made in a crock-pot!


So, what are YOU eating this week???

0 comments: