Monday, December 29, 2008

This Week's Meals

We're back!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we did. What a blessing Christmas can be for families. Thank you Jesus!

I will have some pics on our other site...

But, now the clean-up... Which is cool. I really don't mind. I love to know that I am going from chaos to normal!

So, here is a meal schedule for this week:

Monday: Christmas meal with in-laws

Tuesday: Scalloped Potatoes in the Crock-pot

Wednesday: Caden's Birthday! Pizza?

Thursday: Happy New Year!
Happy Anniversary, Lowell and Carolyn!
Tatertot Casserole

Friday: Vegetable Soup w/ Bread

Saturday: Cavatini

Sunday: Crock-pot Chicken w/ veggies

I didn't figure up the costs of each meal this week, but I think the most expensive meal will be our Crock-pot Chicken with veggies, and that will probably cost about $6-7. So still not bad!

What are YOU eating this week???

0 comments: