Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Groceries this week

Ok, I failed to get a picture of my groceries this week... but I kinda feel like a nerd taking pictures of my groceries anyways... It's liberating just putting them away first thing after you get home!

Anyway, I stayed under my budget. My budget is $80 & no more than $100. And I spent $77.

I was able to get a lot from Kroger this week, as well as Meijer. I also got a lot of chocolate this week for some reason. I got 6 bags of Hershey's Bliss, and 1 bag of Hershey Dark Choc. Mini Candy Bars... I paid $1.50 for those at CVS. And at Meijer I got 3 bags of Hershey's Choc. Chips and a LARGE bottle of Hershey's Choc. Syrup for $4.

Plus alot of other stuff... Hope this week has gone well for you! Check out this to find out the good deals for the week. Any questions, let me know!

0 comments: