Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Influence

1Pe 3:1-2 Wives, in a similar way, place yourselves under your husbands' authority. Some husbands may not obey God's word. Their wives could win these men for Christ by the way they live without saying anything. Their husbands would see how pure and reverent their lives are.

My husband loves God and His Word, but this shows me how much influence our actions are! A husband, just by see his wife's actions, could see how good God is. They would "see how pure and reverent their lives are". Another version of that is "While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. "

As I am dealing with my own morning issues, I learn something new with this. I can help start out my husband's day on the right foot. Just by seeing my actions, he can be reminded of God!

What a great ministry as a wife! I can not only start MY relationship off good every morning with my Father, but I can help my family as well.

0 comments: