Monday, July 27, 2009

Meals This Week

Boy, am I behind on blogging!

I did some grocery shopping today, the deals were so good and I had some things that were going to expire today, so I went! And if you don't have a Meijer store near you, I would protest! Shopping this week was FULL of coupon match-ups! Post will come later!

But for now, I have my meals for this week!

Here they are:

Monday- Pork Chops and garden veggies w/ Homemade bread

Tuesday- Fried Fish, potatoes

Wednesday- Chicken & Homemade noodles, corn

Thursday- Blueberry pancakes

Friday- Pizza, homemade potato chips

Saturday- Dunes? Eat out or pack lunches.

Sunday- Baked Potatoes w/ the works!

***Stay tuned for picks from my baking day, and an EASY bread recipe!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Homemade potato chips? That sounds yummy! I'd like to find out how to make those.